Saturday, December 31, 2011

Snorkeling 12-29-11

 I finally saw the Green Moray Eel that many snorkelers were seeing off the Treasure Island Resort beach.  He is probably about 5.5 ft long.  Although his face is a bit scary and he moves like a snake I didn't get scared until he appeared to look straight at me.  Then it dawned on me that I was wearing striped shorts that probably looked like a fish even though they were zebra print.  I won't be snorkeling with those anymore even though the Green Moray's gaze quickly shifted away from me.
 I love when you can see the sun's rays shining down on Earth and you can even see them in this underwater picture; it's like God is pouring out His love on His creation.
 Here are the Sergeant Majors and a Bluehead Wrasse that were swimming right next to me.  I think they were waiting for me to feed them, but I didn't have any food.
 I can't remember the name of this fish, but it's known by the black dot found on both sides near it's tail.
These little blue guys can be seen all over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment