Thursday, December 22, 2011

Candied Walnuts

There are so many recipes for candied walnuts! Some with white sugar others with brown sugar or corn syrup and others that even have sour cream in them! I had no idea that it was that extensive. So as always when I'm looking up a recipe I will pick and chose what I like, creating my own. However, I typically don't measure it out because that would take more time. It's only when I'm baking that I measure. And this really isn't baking. It's only for a spinach, blue cheese, and craisin salad.
I'm thinking after i toast the Walnuts ill coat them with melted brown and white sugar with a dash of cinnamon and vanilla. What do u think? The overall consensus is to separate the nuts before they cool, otherwise the will be forever stuck together;) so I'll be sure to do that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment