Sunday, October 1, 2017

Day 4

- October 1 -

Weather Forecast: 3-7 foot and a storm system in the gulf just below us.

We debated on leaving to head to the next marina, but it was 4.5 hours away.  We decided not to go out.  Hoping that tomorrow will bring better weather.

Somehow we ended up going back to Harry T’s for brunch.  Their breakfast was much better.  I drank bottomless mimosa’s and we all dialed into our electronic devices using their free wifi.

Can you believe our marina was $160 and they don’t have wifi?!  It’s shocking to me.

Fish, an employee at the marina helped us, me, learn how to fillet a fish.  I tasted a bit of the Spanish mackerel raw.  Tasted pretty good, I could have eaten it sushi style.  After filleting the fish I took a nap before preparing our feast; Spanish Mackerel, rosemary lemon potatoes, and salad.  Homecooked food is so satisfying.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment