Sunday, October 8, 2017

Day 11: Oktobeerfest


Sunday, October 8

Today was Apalachicola Oktoberfest.  We headed over to the Oyster city Brewing company around noon to join in the festivities.  We ate some yummy Brauts, people watched, drank some beers, and Jacob participated in a liter of beer drinking contest.  He got a little over half way through, needed to take a breather, then it was over; another guy finished.  



We got word today that our stuff from Vegas is still there.  It was supposed to already be in St. Thomas with our truck, but at least in Florida.  They called because apparently they didn’t know where it was going even though we gave them that information when they picked up our stuff.  I’m curious how I will feel about the items we decided to ship.  Will they have lost their significance?  Which items will I be thankful to have again, which will I laugh at myself for bringing?     

No comments:

Post a Comment