Friday, June 8, 2012

Puppy Love

This is Jeeno.  Yes another J.  Kinda dorky, but so are we=P.  I miss him sooo much!  We inherited him from my sister-in-law when I was completely anti-dogs.  We dog sat him for 2 weeks and I fell in love.  She was going to have to find him a new home and I said, we'll take him.  That was a little over a year ago.  This pesky black Lab requires so much patience but he is so lovable.  When we moved to Grancd Cayman, we couldn't bring him and weren't sure if we ever would so we didn't start the long process to import him.  I sure wish we would have because then he would be with us now.  I am sure my mom wishes we would have done that to.  We had a friend watch him for a few months, but now my parents are caring for him.  I am unbelievably thankful for this because I really love this dog.  I have loved every dog I've had, but never been loyal enough to keep them through thick and thin.  When we got Jeeno I vowed that we would have him til he died.  No, giving away. ever.  But then of course the curve ball of living on an island came and I doubted that decision.  But when it came down to it I couldn't part with my new pal, he is part of the family...

So my mom is caring for him and will have to until October.  There is a 6 month waiting period for shipping dogs here.  I sure hope he behaves, so it won't be too difficult.  Caring for someone's dog is never an easy task, so I just pray. 

Miss you jeeno-your soft ears, playing fetch, walking you, feeding you, brushing you, training you, petting, hugging and loving you,  brushing your teeth...
Don't miss your shedding...

Thank you Mom for loving my dog.  He loves you and thank you that he doesn't have to find a new home.
 

1 comment:

  1. You just made me cry again. I can't wait for Jeeno to join his real family. He is lovable and overly playful - Kisha tries to hide from him too. Jeeno has no desire to please us, he will barely sit for me now.

    ReplyDelete