Thursday, June 14, 2012

Easy Peasy, Lemon Breezy Haircuts


 Miss Joielin got a makeover!

We cut almost half of her hair off.  I really didn't want to because she has, had such beautiful long hair, but I can completely understand her wanting to get rid of some of it.  With the humidity her hair was sticking to her back even in a ponytail making her more hot and uncomfortable. 
 I was scared to cut her hair so I watched some YouTube videos to help me feel more comfortable, but it really didn't help.  After the first few snips I felt more comfortable, until I needed to add in some texture and layers to help her hair lay down better.  I didn't want to cut anymore hair off.  Needless to say, I didn't frame her face as much as I intended and it's nearly all one length.  After we finished I asked if she wanted some more texture, layers, or framing around her face and she said," No, I like it just the way it is!"  If she is happy so am I. 


I cut Jayden's hair too, but his was easy.  I have done it a few times so I kinda know what I am doing.  Next time I get to do Joie's  I am gonna be more brave, her hair will always grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment