Saturday, June 2, 2012

EMotions FLyinG

My daughter...Joielin.  I am at a loss; I don't believe there is anything I can do, but pray.  I think it's too late...she is only 10, but the negativity that fills her is so deep.  What do I do?  Can I do anything?  Looking back on my life I see that I was extremely negative and angry for no apparent reason.  I just hated my life!  And Joie hates hers.  Was there anything that anyone could have done?  I don't think so.  It wasn't until God decided it was time to reveal himself to me that I was filled with more joy and compassion than ever before....

PRAYERS ANSWERED

I began this post/prayer at the end of last year.  My little Joie was going through some turmoil from the move to Grand Cayman.  She doesn't like change and she certainly does not like leaving friends and family so moving created all sorts of emotions.  I am happy to say that her emotions have leveled out and she is happy.  Genuinely happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment