Monday, June 4, 2012

God is our Provider



By Him alone are we surviving.  God has been gracious to provide Jacob with new divers.  In fact, today a woman called interested in diving.  Her family is arriving next week on a cruise ship and was led BY God to contact us!!!  At this point we are relying primarily on diving for income,  so you can imagine the blessing this phone call was.  It's not the first one we have had, but it was the first to confirm God's hand at work.  We have seen HIS hand moving everyday.  It is beautiful how He has chosen us; how He is displaying how mighty and in control HE IS.  At one point, I was anxious thinking what if, but then I remembered..

  • There is no need for what ifs, what ifs are fear and doubt. 
  • To truly trust God is to let go of fear and KNOW that HE will sustain us no matter what.

Sometimes things that happen in are life appear to be bad, but they are really blessings.  Sometimes what we want to happen isn't always n line with God's plan.

I do pray that God will continue to bless us as we carry on this journey of establishing our own diving business.  It is amazing how opening up a new business on a small island can create tension between other similar business owners, I know that it is just fear in their hearts and it will subside.  

God and my husband are calling me out of my comfort zone as well regarding JJDivers, I am going to have to step up to help Jacob.  EEEEE...God I need Your help. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment