Monday, January 16, 2012

Easy beaded Anklets

Joie made a bracelet for Rocket
 Alright!  These pictures were being difficult.  They didn't want to be shared on my blog, but my persistence paid off.  Here they are!!  Not exactly the way I wanted them, but oh well.  Sometimes I have to let go of that perfectionist in me.  I see it in both my children sometimes and how being a perfectionist is stressful!  We are human and imperfect unable to be flawless.  Luckily, we have a God that is so merciful and patient and loves us unconditionally.    

Jayden's hemp bracelet is my favorite.  I had to search the internet to remember how to make it
On the right, the anklet is a simple braid with beads added for fun.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome name for your blog - In Search of His Majesty - Love It!

    ReplyDelete