Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ghost Whisperer

What has gotten into me lately?!  I am not one to watch T.V. But as of lately I can't get enough.  I may have a slight addiction to Ghost Whisperer.  Thankfully, it's an old series.  I can DVR it and then watch it without commercials.  Every show has a great hook sometimes so good that you HAVE to watch the next one.  I'm not watching them in sequential order; is there a Ghost Whisperer disk set?  I would love to watch it in order, but its too late now.  I won't watch the shows more than once.  I feel like I piecing together a puzzle with how I'm watching it.  I love puzzles!!  Thank you dad for getting me hooked.  And thanks mom for havin me watch The Voice.

      "are you serious?!  I'm really watching some reality singing contest show and enjoying it...the world must be ending soon because I thought this day would never come.  Oh NO!!!!   Does that mean I'm gonna get Facebook?!  Ahhhhh"

I dont have any problems with facebook or it's users.  I just don't want it; it's my little way of staying out of the world.  (as I write this from my Iphone)  Don't forget to follow me on twitter, lol.

--
Jacqueline Jamieson

http://gentlepeacefulbeauty.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment